There are a few key points to take note of to ensure your car shelter lasts longer. These include the type of car shelter material, proper installation and regular maintenance. These points are important and can be a determining factor in how well your car shelter performs or lasts.
1. Choosing the suitable material for your car shelterThere are different materials which have been used throughout the years in the production of the car shelter. The most common material is:
- Wooden Car Shelter
- The metal Car Shelter
- Fabric Car shelter
Selecting the best material for your car shelter depends on your budget and plan. If you're going to be doing a lot of distance on the road then the fabric car shelter is your best option.
2. Proper installationBefore installation, ensure to go through the manual provided and follow the instructions. Installing heavy duty car shelter can be a tasking and difficult. This is because most times, they require the assistance of a professional. With the development of automatic car shelters, they have become the most preferred among car owners. This is because they are easy to use and reliable when it comes to dealing with the harsh effect of the weather.
The automatic car shelter is gradually becoming very popular and the Lanmodo is one reliable brand you can trust. Lanmodo car shelter is designed with three-ply UV treated oxford material capable to withstand harsh weather conditions. Its installation process is very easy. The Lanmodo car shelter takes less than 5 minutes to install and is very simple to clean. It also comes with a remote control system for ease of access. The product takes only 8 seconds to spread out to full span.
3. Routine maintenance for the car shelterFor a long-lasting car shelter experience, there are a few basic steps to take. These steps include the following below:
- Remove accumulated dirt and dust: Using the car shelter over time will lead to the accumulation of dirt and dust. Ensure to inspect regularly and wipe out dust and dirt with a damp towel.
- Inspect for the pile-up of snow: In the winter, it is always important to inspect after a heavy downpour of snow and remove any pile-up of snow gently. Allow the car shelter to dry before folding into place.
- Check and repair broken parts:If you wish to enjoy your car shelter for a long time, it is always important to carry out a routine check of your car shelter periodically. Ensure to repair broken or faulty parts to avoid a major damage due to negligence.