There are many reasons why fitted car, SUV, and truck covers are popular. Car maintenance requires things like regular tuneups and weekly washes. In addition, you should pay attention to preventative parking in order to avoid potential damages from scratches, door dings, direct sun, and other hazards. That's why you need to protect your car with a fitted car cover.
Custom car covers make perfect sense for people who want their car to look as nice with a cover on as it otherwise looks with no cover. Aside from good things you may get from these covers, there are also a lot of disadvantages. Here are the main pros and cons of fitted car covers: Pros:
- Completely fit your car size and shape
- Unbreathable-result to moisture
- Scratch the car surface paint
- Spend much money to buy different size car cover for different cars
- Suitable for different cars, such as SUV, pickup, sedan, truck, and more
- Protect your car from rain acid
- Dustproof, waterproof, and weatherproof
- Being made from a special anti-heated fabric, it can reduce temperature by 36 degrees.
- You can't use the car umbrella when driving a car
- It can't withstand strong wind over a speed of 13m/s (61km/h).
When the wind speed is high enough, the car umbrella might fly away with parts of the car. To prevent this, a fail-safe measure is in place to prevent any damage to the car. It will activate and detach the umbrella's cloth from the holder, saving the car from any damage.
At the end of the day, the car should be in the same condition as it was in the morning. The car umbrella ensures this. You won't have to worry about it getting damaged. All the features of the car umbrella are designed to keep the car safe and give you peace of mind.