Going to give the test for driving lessons may lead to butterflies in the stomach but so is the value of happiness after clearing the test. However, getting a license is not unanimous with being a good driver as you might still be in the initial stages of driving. In fact, driving for the first time independently is a very thrilling experience and though you might feel a certain amount of excitement, there is no dearth of nervousness as well. Traffic and increased number of cars and other vehicles can become a rather uncomfortable and hostile environment to drive around, especially for a beginner.
If you are a relatively new driver, there are a few points that you should keep in mind while driving on the road. These points are generally learned the hard way, that is, by experience but the driving safety tips mentioned here can definitely help in a positive manner by making your journey smooth and hassle-free.
Avoid crowded places
In case you are a new driver and do not have the confidence to seamlessly go through crowded areas, you should avoid such places initially. Once you know the orientation of the road and the layout properly, it becomes easier to drive around so always drive through places that you are familiar with. There might be situations where you have to go to a crowded place with no option of avoidance. Simply avoid taking your car there.
Avail yourself of public transport and walk rather than driving so that you do not face any unnecessary inconvenience by getting stuck in traffic. Moreover, in crowded places, the room for error is very much as you have to navigate through small areas and any inaccuracy during driving can lead you to bump into any other vehicle. Only if you enough practice for driving in a situation like this, go ahead. Else, it is better to avoid.
Get help from driving assistance systemTechnology has advanced massively in all aspects and it has also done so in this particular sector of driving assists too. There are many safe driving assistant options available that you can use in order to make your driving better as it provides you able guidance about how to proceed when there is too much traffic or any other such related precarious situation. A few such assistance include:
- Automotive night vision system- an automotive night vision system is particularly important when driving at night or during inclement weather. There are many companies that provide this facility but one company that is probably way ahead in the race in the market because of its superior quality of products is Lanmodo Vast night vision system. It comes with ultra high definition cameras that can take crystal clear pictures even at night and a display screen that has intense clarity. The range is around 200-300 meters ahead and the viewing angle is 36 degrees. If you are driving through a dark and secluded area and even it is rainy at the same time, you can use this to get a clear picture of what lies ahead and can avoid any obstructions in order to prevent any accidents. You can even track vehicles coming from the opposite direction which is amazing as well.
- Blind spot detector- this is the type of technology that gives you warning signs when you come too close to another vehicle so that the driver is alert about it. The main detection is on the rear and the sides which generally cannot be seen through direct vision and falls on the blind spot.
- Automatic braking system- the main utility of this assistance is to put brakes automatically so that any high-speed collision can be either avoided or diverted so that there is no loss of life and significant property. It again uses a cascade of sensors and automatic braking.
Handle problems calmlyThere are a few problems that you may encounter while driving, especially if it is your initial days. It is important to stay calm in this kind of situation and deal with it.
- In case your car breakdowns- have some prior knowledge of causes of breakdowns and try to recover it accordingly. Use whatever instruments are available and call for help soon too.
- In case of a car accident- firstly, do not panic. Analyze the situation and call an ambulance if needed.