- 1Power button ”” : When the system is in the operation state, tap the button to turn the screen on/off, press 3 seconds to turn the system off; After turning off the system, tap the button to turn on again.
- 2Signal switch button ”” : Switch the video source from the front camera to the rear camera (if installed) and vice versa
- 3Menu ”” : Enter menu page and change settings ( In the menu interface, it can be used as the return button)
- 4Scroll up ””
- 5Scroll down ””
- 6Ok button ””
- 7Power cable
- 7.1Power supply
- 7.2Rear view camera plug
- 7.3Front camera plug
- 8Micro SD card slot
- 9Connect cable of front camera
- 10Connect cable of front camera
- 11Mounting holes
1) To save any settings, please press ""again, and then press "" to save the operation.
2) The Micro SD card should be of class 10 that is compatible with SDXC standard.