If you are suffering from sweeping and brushing off snow during the chilly winter mornings, you need to hurry up and select a suitable winter car cover for your car. There is a wide range of winter car covers, and there're many types and styles of car covers available on the market these days, so that it is not easy at all to find the best one that will fit your needs. As you go shopping, you will find these covers range in price, weight, size, as well as with various levels of customization.
In order to narrow down your choices when looking for the car covers for winter, we made a review of 9 best winter car covers in 2016. Enjoy!
1. ONLY Innovative Car Cover
With this car cover, you can cover the vehicles that measure from 167 to 206 inches. Its ultra-thin design is neither cumbersome nor hard to store. It is super strong during the cold weather conditions in winter. The ONLY Innovative cover is also waterproof and sun proof to boot.
2. OxGord Executive Storm-Proof Car Cover
This is a semi-custom snow car cover which is intended to protect your vehicle against snow and strong winds. The Oxgord Ready is specially designed for sedans but is not a good fit for SUVs and minivans. It is made from waterproof oxford cloth and comes with seven levels of protection. In addition to being water resistant, this car cover is also dustproof and resistant to sun rays. You can easy fold it up and unpack.
3. Leader Accessories Outdoor/Indoor XGuard Car Cover
Thanks to the breathable fabric, you can get maximum air circulation with this car cover. Aside from that, it will protect your car from UV rays, and any moisture will easily evaporate from your vehicle. The strong and durable seams are sealed and 100% waterproof, meaning you can safely use it as the full car covers winter protection for your car.
4. Classic Accessories OverDrive PolyPro IThe next car cover you may take into consideration during the winter is Classic Accessories OverDrive PolyPro I. This car cover can protect your car from rain, UV rays, as well as the buildup of moisture. It is made from the non-woven polypropylene material, and is available in three sizes. PolyPro cover is primarily intended for sedans. Although this car cover is impeccable in summer, it doesn't protect from extreme winter weather.
5. Budge Lite Car CoverBudge Lite is a single-layered car cover, which offers simple protection and is designed for the basic of coverings. It is very inexpensive and available in 5 different sizes. Therefore, you can use it for different types of vehicles, including sedans, vans, hatchbacks, trucks, SUVs, and station wagons. However, it's not well suited to protect your car from the harshness of winter.
6. SnowOFF Windshield Snow CoverIf you only want to protect the windshield of your car from snow, the SnowOFF Windshield Snow Cover is right for you. With this cover on your car, you can avoid scraping of snow and ice in winter. Not that it is not supposed to cover the entire body of your vehicle, but only the windshield.
7. Rain-X 804511 Car CoverThis car cover can gently protect your vehicles from the elements, especially rain. It is made from the specialized soft, waterproof fabrics that won't scratch your car. Besides the raindrops and water spots from melting snow, Rain-X 804511 car cover can also prevent UV-fading damage.
8. Cutequeen Trading Car Snow CoverCutequeen Trading is a snow car cover that fit most of the vehicles, including SUVs and trucks. It comes with a bag for easy storage. Since this cover contains magnetic edges, it can easily lock the car doors, which ensures the cover can't falling off. Moreover, this car cover reduces the buildups of snow on the wiper blades, and hence protects them from clogging in winter conditions.
9. Lanmodo Auto Car Cover
Lanmodo Auto Car Cover is something completely different from other car covers on the market, and it is considered to be the best car cover for winter. Since its cover cloth is made from the durable 210D Oxford Nylon, Lanmodo car cover is superb in winter conditions. In addition, the hardened military fiberglass rods make it resistant to strong winds and other winter elements. It is quite easy to use this item. After a heavy snow, you need to unfasten the windproof buckles and simply remove the car umbrella cloth in order to clean the snow from your vehicle.
This is an automatic car cover that uses auto folding structure, so you can open it up by one-click wireless setup. It takes only 8 seconds and works from 98 feet away. It comes in four different colors and only weighs 13.23 Ib.
Please note that Lanmodo car cover cannot be used in big heavy snow as well as mixed rain and snow weather in case of freeze.